Saturday, October 17, 2009

Ladeez and Gentlemen! Please allow me.......

Hello out there... My name is Phil Klein and I'm (gasp) 82 years 0f age, but PLEASE...don't let that deter you from reading about my interesting (and humorous) life in music!

Thus, expect a little bit of everything from me! Funny and true tales about my life as a musician, piano player, songwriter, entertainer, bandleader, educator and humorist. Remember...EVERYONE says at one time or another, "I could write a book..." Well, dammit, I COULD, and if you stick with me, you'll see what I mean. It is important that you realize that my blog will be for both musicians and music lovers.


(Let me give you a few examples of what you'll find at my blog:)
( 1) today's great tune (2) tidbits about "musical nuts and bolts"; (3) comical true tales about life as a musician...and many more subjects! Add to that my nutty experiences in this comedy we call "life" and we'll have a full package.

So get aboard for the ride, and if you like what you see, pass the word around...

Phil Klein

No comments:

Post a Comment